Sunday, August 16, 2009

margos baby...the jp lizzy story-designer diaper bags

The JP Lizzy Story

A baby will change your life forever. For me, those babies came ten weeks early and weighed in at a little over two pounds each. As you can imagine, having premature twins was an overwhelming and inspiring experience bundled into one.

Thrust into motherhood, I went from fashion forward to frantic. Everywhere I went I was accompanied by bottles, blankets and diapers…always x 2. Yet no matter how hard I looked, I found vinyl bunnies and boring black bags. Where was the fashionable yet functional accessory I wanted?

As women, we carry the weight of the world on our shoulders while still trying to look chic and feel organized. Sure our priorities shift in life, but that doesn't mean we have to give up style and color. A bag that helps us hang on to our fashion sense, while remaining functional for our baby-toting needs, can make all the difference.

Recognizing the need for a practical bag that allowed me to express my sense of style, I developed JP Lizzy. My twins John Patrick and Emma Elizabeth served as namesakes, as well as the inspiration, for my company. And with the birth of my third baby Cate, my children continue to be the inspiration behind JP Lizzy and the products we create.

No comments: